Neo Dark Chaos Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Dark Chaos Academy

Unleash Your Inner Darkness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Is Anyone Still Here?
Is Anyone Still Here? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:02 am by Anubis, God of Death

» The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death
Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:42 am by ZMWx6

» Christmas Break
Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:59 am by ZMWx6

» Warlord Application
Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:40 am by SaBeRsHearT

» Sorry guys
Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:32 am by Galaxy Aquila

» Another Departure
Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:02 pm by ZMWx6

» A Poll Before I Leave
Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:10 pm by firemore123

» StonedWolf's Room
Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:14 am by Galaxy Aquila

» supergang7's room
Is Anyone Still Here? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:13 pm by supergang7

» Team on Rising Duelist Academy
Is Anyone Still Here? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:20 pm by !Come At Me Bro!

Is Anyone Still Here?
Is Anyone Still Here? EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:34 am by Anubis, God of Death
Ok, so I was sitting around bored when I remembered this place. I've seen some relatively recent posts, and I'm wondering if anyone even still comes on here. If so, I want to bring this place back to life. I will gladly take over the position of Head Admin, but I need help. So anyone, just post a reply saying you still acknowledge this website's existence and will be willing to come back.

EDIT: …

Comments: 15
Christmas Break
Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:53 am by Der`Kaiser
Hi guys! Christmas break is fast approaching, and I hope that all of our activity will come back during that time. Hope to see you all!

Comments: 13
Most active topics
The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death
Is Anyone Still Here?
Team on Rising Duelist Academy
Christmas Break
Warlord Application
Gghhjj19's dorm room
i will try my best
Another Departure
Zane's admin office doors open bro's
Userbar for The Bushido Fortress
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Is Anyone Still Here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anubis, God of Death
Support Admin
Support Admin
Anubis, God of Death

Is Anyone Still Here? Empty
PostSubject: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:34 am

Ok, so I was sitting around bored when I remembered this place. I've seen some relatively recent posts, and I'm wondering if anyone even still comes on here. If so, I want to bring this place back to life. I will gladly take over the position of Head Admin, but I need help. So anyone, just post a reply saying you still acknowledge this website's existence and will be willing to come back.

EDIT: If no one replies in a week, I'll stop checking daily, and will attempt to make a new academy. Then I would need to find designers and recruit on my own, so I really don't want to do that. I'll sill check in every now and again though.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy Aquila
Galaxy Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:35 am

Hey I'm still here less frequent tho just check it every once in a while. Willing to help when I get back from vacation which is pretty soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Der`Kaiser
Head Admin
Head Admin
Der`Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:44 am

So are we going to rebuild or does anyone have a better idea?
Back to top Go down
https://neodarkchaosacademy.forumtl.com
Anubis, God of Death
Support Admin
Support Admin
Anubis, God of Death

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:21 pm

I don't know Kaiser. This academy has been rebuilt three times, and it died all three. Logic dictates that we should start over, but we can try a fourth. Also, I'll be on and off this week, as I am out of state visiting family. I'm coming back Thursday, so it shouldn't affect our plans.
Back to top Go down
Der`Kaiser
Head Admin
Head Admin
Der`Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:06 am

Very well we must start from scratch if need be. Don't worry, I'm gonna be the same in coming on and off due to university.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy Aquila
Galaxy Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:52 am

Yeah sounds good :PI'm in my final year of school so I will be here but not hell frequently :)personally I think we should just rebuild like a whole new academy. I know that there are still many members from this academy still on dn who are both willing and able to rejoin and help out again. To anyone that I annoyed or pissed off during the time of this academy I am sorry and I will try my best to cooperate and function with you all. If we are going to restart, we will need huntersdeath and blah ASAP as designers will have a major role in building this place. I am quite sure a few of u have contact with Zane. So that can be sorted out aswell. I arrive back on the 21st and will begin spreading the word and helping out as much as possible to build a new academy that exceeds NDCA with activity of its members. Thanks for reading my essay lol
Back to top Go down
Der`Kaiser
Head Admin
Head Admin
Der`Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Okay that's good, first things first; we must gather all the remnants of NDCA. From there we must rebuild and at the same time recruit ASAP, because we cannot give the new academy a dull moments watch. Then once we have settled into our new academy, we will begin the allocating of officers and at the same time we must establish some sort of schedule for officers to come on as to ensure that there is activity.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy Aquila
Galaxy Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Ok sounds all good Smile ill get to work on the 21st Smile
Back to top Go down
Anubis, God of Death
Support Admin
Support Admin
Anubis, God of Death

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:01 am

To think this all came from me posting a single thread... Anyway, I'm home now, so I can be active again. I have Zane's cell, but I'm not sure he will be willing to come back. I think he got tired of the whole thing. Anyway, it works out well that the three remaining members are 2 admins and a mod. We all have power and have at least some idea of how to use it, so we aren't just three noobs trying to build an academy. Hope to see you guys on, so we don't need to continue talking via thread, but I know you guys are several hours ahead of me, so I will keep this thread unlocked during the rebuilding process.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy Aquila
Galaxy Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:58 am

Ahah I've been waiting for the day when an admin posted back here to rebuild aha the power of a mod is only limited so much. Yeah it's good that there is 2 admins and a mod. I know I can get Sabersheart to come back as another mod. Not sure about !comeatmebro! Tho he/she has been absent for a while or maybe she just hates me ahaa
Back to top Go down
Der`Kaiser
Head Admin
Head Admin
Der`Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:37 am

Hmmm I see, alright once we begin the rebuilding, you will be one of the new admins, we need active admins after all. As to the hating, let it be, everyone can hate whoever they want, our main objective in the end is to rebuild. Those who don't want to help just because of hating one member are just immature so forget it.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy Aquila
Galaxy Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:27 am

:O
Omg thanks for my promotion ahah Smile<3
Yeah rebuilding is gonna take alot of effort, but we can get some of the artworks from this place and use them i guess, i.e. all the headings as it will make it easier. Im sure Blah wont mind. Btw does anyone have contact details with blah? cause my Dn is down till Sunday (21st). And just wondering does anyone have copies of the original factions boarders with the digimon artwork? (Tigers, Dragons, Turtles, Pheonix) or do you guys just want to do completely new ones with new pictures?
Back to top Go down
Der`Kaiser
Head Admin
Head Admin
Der`Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:42 am

New factions will be made.
Back to top Go down
Anubis, God of Death
Support Admin
Support Admin
Anubis, God of Death

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am

I spoke with Kaiser today, and we agreed to open a new academy. This new academy is unnamed as of yet, and Kaiser and I will share the role of Head Admin. Anyone have any name ideas?
Back to top Go down
Anubis, God of Death
Support Admin
Support Admin
Anubis, God of Death

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:28 am

UPDATE: I have contacted Zane, and he is in. Kaiser, we need to meet on DN to discuss the final stages of preparation.
Back to top Go down
Anubis, God of Death
Support Admin
Support Admin
Anubis, God of Death

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:02 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Still Here?   Is Anyone Still Here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Anyone Still Here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Dark Chaos Academy :: Neo Dark Chaos Academy :: Announcements-
Jump to: