Neo Dark Chaos Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Dark Chaos Academy

Unleash Your Inner Darkness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Is Anyone Still Here?
The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:02 am by Anubis, God of Death

» The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death
The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:42 am by ZMWx6

» Christmas Break
The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:59 am by ZMWx6

» Warlord Application
The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:40 am by SaBeRsHearT

» Sorry guys
The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:32 am by Galaxy Aquila

» Another Departure
The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:02 pm by ZMWx6

» A Poll Before I Leave
The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:10 pm by firemore123

» StonedWolf's Room
The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:14 am by Galaxy Aquila

» supergang7's room
The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:13 pm by supergang7

» Team on Rising Duelist Academy
The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:20 pm by !Come At Me Bro!

Is Anyone Still Here?
The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:34 am by Anubis, God of Death
Ok, so I was sitting around bored when I remembered this place. I've seen some relatively recent posts, and I'm wondering if anyone even still comes on here. If so, I want to bring this place back to life. I will gladly take over the position of Head Admin, but I need help. So anyone, just post a reply saying you still acknowledge this website's existence and will be willing to come back.

EDIT: …

Comments: 15
Christmas Break
The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:53 am by Der`Kaiser
Hi guys! Christmas break is fast approaching, and I hope that all of our activity will come back during that time. Hope to see you all!

Comments: 13
Most active topics
The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death
Is Anyone Still Here?
Team on Rising Duelist Academy
Christmas Break
Warlord Application
Gghhjj19's dorm room
i will try my best
Another Departure
Zane's admin office doors open bro's
Userbar for The Bushido Fortress
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Go down 
+5
blah_blah12629
supergang7
MockingBirdTheDead
ZMWx6
Anubis, God of Death
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anubis, God of Death
Support Admin
Support Admin
Anubis, God of Death

The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death Empty
PostSubject: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:08 am

Sorry for the confusing title guys, I'm typing this while I'm really tired and writing an essay for school. I'm back, though it took a lot longer than expected to get over my family problems, and I'm sure that will be the last time I leave not of my own free will. Also, what the heck? I come back, and the place is dead again, no one has been on for several days. Is this the final "death" of NDCA, or is it just a lull in activity? Regardless, I've been really busy with school and have my own things to be doing so if theres no one on I'm probably not gonna stay on all day like I used to. Come on guys, if this is another death, where do we go from here? I don't think we can revive it again. Anyway, I'm back, and with a little luck the next time I leave will be because Im no longer interested in YGO. (Like that will happen anytime soon.)
Back to top Go down
ZMWx6
Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Well I always come on... Was on yesterday and I think the day before... If this is a death well it was good knowing all you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
MockingBirdTheDead
Thrall

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:41 pm

*Sigh* Back when I went to DCA, it was so lively...
Back to top Go down
ZMWx6
Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:00 pm

Well that's why we became NDCA cause we revived than had revivals here... I miss DCA as well
Back to top Go down
supergang7
Expert of Chaos
supergang7

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:49 pm

lol same here
Back to top Go down
blah_blah12629
Admin
Admin
blah_blah12629

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:02 am

yea, sorry for the inactivity -_- it's school season again and it's kinda pointless having some recruiting cuz they just leave immediately
so, how the hell are we supposed to fix this?
Back to top Go down
Galaxy Aquila
Galaxy Aquila

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:51 am

no idea - its like completly dead :3
Back to top Go down
ZMWx6
Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Well atleast we can see who is online using posts...

But one thing... Why don't we recruit like massive people who don't have skill and do have skill... We could keep trying
Back to top Go down
MockingBirdTheDead
Thrall

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:54 am

If anyone remebers "Yomomathehedgehog" That was me. And I have decent skill, nearly stole DarkYami (I think thats what his name was, now he's Anubis I belive) GM stautus in a wager duel.
Back to top Go down
SaBeRsHearT
SaBeRsHearT

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:25 am

im still here also i remember u mocking
Back to top Go down
ZMWx6
Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Yep I remember you Razz
Back to top Go down
tomievader
Thrall
tomievader

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:19 pm

i was on when we had the house wars...that was fun. maybe if we had some more things like that things will turn around
Back to top Go down
tomievader
Thrall
tomievader

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:21 pm

maybe we could have a house war... like that one we had when i lost horriicly Razz
Back to top Go down
ZMWx6
Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Two things... One no double posts click edit and add what you wanted to

Second thing is that even if we have a house war the people who will join will in the end will become inactive and stop playing
Back to top Go down
tomievader
Thrall
tomievader

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:58 pm

sorry doing this on a phone... what about weekly tournaments or regular events now and then
Back to top Go down
ZMWx6
Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Well like I said, people always go inactive in between of tournaments and events... You can never trust anyone even if we start something people will go inactive...
Back to top Go down
tomievader
Thrall
tomievader

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:46 am

well i dont know what to tell you...maybe people going inactive is inevitable. at least we can still be positive :p
Back to top Go down
Killmatronix1999
Whelpling
Killmatronix1999

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:53 am

i'm also here
Back to top Go down
ZMWx6
Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:57 am

Yeah well I guess I should be more positive Razz
Back to top Go down
Galaxy Aquila
Galaxy Aquila

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:56 am

the wars were fun, we went dead when kaiser left Razz
Back to top Go down
ZMWx6
Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:55 pm

Yeah... Funny thing is Daiser came back and left... I remember the fall of DCA was I think mainly cause this guy named Samerye left due to irl issues... This time it's Kaiser
Back to top Go down
tomievader
Thrall
tomievader

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:35 pm

so maybe if we dont give them the time to go inactive... what about daily tournaments. we could just use the chatbox for setting it up. we bring people in and have them engaged in the community. i know we all have different time zones so maybe we should have a specific time on them so that people can enter.
Back to top Go down
supergang7
Expert of Chaos
supergang7

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 pm

hey yomamathehedgehog
Back to top Go down
Galaxy Aquila
Galaxy Aquila

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Sigh Razz i still miss this place..theres no admins that come on, so its basically impossible to revive this academy, unless we have a hacker Razz
Back to top Go down
ZMWx6
Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:42 am

I could get someone to hack Wink Razz...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death   The Death of NDCA? Also The Return of Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Dark Chaos Academy :: Neo Dark Chaos Academy :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: